So, today I'm sharing a card featuring one of their stamps called Flowers For You . Also, I'm entering this card for their April Card Challenge, which consists of making a card using at least 3 of the following colors: aqua, pink, red, ivory and lilac.
For my card I used: aqua, pink, ivory and lilac.
I embellished the card with baker's twine and a heart charm...
I made a small round version of the original card.
Supplies used / Materiales utilizados:
- Cardstock: MFT Blu Raspberry & Razzle Berry
- Stamp: Lili of the Valley Flowers For You
- Dies: Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, Circle Stackables, Scalloped Circle Stackables
- Spectrum Noir Markers: Dog: IG1, IG2,EB1, EB2, FS6 / Flowers: LV1, PL4, CT1, CT4, CG3, CG4 / Bow: BP2 / Grass: CG3
- Ink pad: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Baker's Twine: The Twinery Caribbean & Orchid
Thanks so much for visiting. Have a great day!