I made a shaker card to celebrate this special day. This is my first shaker card and I really how it turned out. Hope you like it too!
I used distress ink to create the sky and colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, MFT Lemon Drop
- Dies: Circle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
- Stamps: Super Striker (Lili of the Valley) / Smitty's ABCs (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink Pads: Jet Black (Ranger Archival Ink) / Peacock Feathers (Distress Ink)
- Spectrum Noir Markers: IG6, IG10, FS1, FS3, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, CG1, CG3, CG4, OR1, OR2, OR3, BT5
- Doodlebug sequins
Have an amazing day!!