So, for my project... I die cut two tags, one from white cardstock and another one from teal cardstock. I embossed the white tag using a dotted embossing folder.
After that, I stamped and die cut my flowers using a beautiful orchid stamp set and dies from Hero Arts. I stamped the orchid using two tones of teal. Then, I added some Wink of Stella to my flowers and leaves. Finally, I tie both tags with my favorite color of baker's twine.
Here's my tag...
Here's a close-up so you can see the dotted background and the sparkle in the flowers.
I was inspired by this beautiful tag:
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White / MFT Tropical Teal
- Stamp set: Color Layering Orchid in a Pot (Hero Arts)
- Dies: Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz) / Orchid In A Pot Frame Cuts (Hero Arts)
- Ink pads: Archival Ink Garden Patina & Leaf Green / Memento Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart & Teal Zeal
- Embossing Folder: Tiny Polka ( The Paper Studio)
- Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)
Thank you so much for visiting!