Hello and welcome!!
I'm honored and excited to be the Guest Designer for Inkspirational Challenge #124.
This week is a Color challenge using Neutrals Only
My project for this challenge is a Christmas card using the colors: gray and white.
Here is my card...
As this is a Christmas card, I needed to add a bit of sparkle, so the ribbon was the perfect touch.
I love how this card turned out, so I used this design for my Christmas cards 2016.
I made them in red and green, and they look as pretty as the gray version.
Here's a look...
How to make this card:
1. Form a card base from gray cardstock and stamp the stars using white pigment ink.
2. Die cut a stitched rectangle panel and heat embossed the sentiment and the tree.
3. Adhere the ribbon to the stitched panel and the die cut star to the tree.
4.Adhere the panel to the card base with foam adhesive.
For more inspiration from the Design Team head over to Inkspirational Challenge blog, and I hope you'll play along, too!!
Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting!!
- Cardstock: Gravel Gray (My Favorite Things) / The Twinkle Glints Stack (DCWV)
- Stamp sets: Hand Lettered Holiday (My Favorite Things) / Tremendous Triangles (Whimsy Stamps)
- Dies: Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn) / Tremendous Triangles (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink pads: Unicorn Pigment Ink (Hero Arts) / Versa Mark (Tsukineko)
- Embossing powder: WOW! Opaque Bright White