Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sealed with a Kiss!

Hello and welcome!

Today I'm sharing another love card, which is simple and easy to make.

First, I stamped the kisses using Versamark ink.
Then die cut a heart from white cardstock and stamped the 'muah!' using black ink. After that, stamped the red kiss and clear heat embossed it to create the glossy lips effect.
Finally, glued the heart in the center of the card base using foam adhesive.

Here's my card...



Here's a close-up of the lips so you can see the glossy effect.
 



I'm sharing this card at:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Young At Heart













Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Raquel

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Solar White, Desert Storm (Neenah)
  • Stamp sets: Sealed with a Kiss (Hero Arts) / Sophisticated Script (Concord & 9th)
  • Ink pads: Jet Black (Archival Ink-Ranger) / Love Letter, Versamark (Tsukineko)
  • Clear embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. What a great card ~ I love how you've stamped the background and adore the lips image you've used, it's fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!