Friday, April 20, 2018
Have a Screaming Good Time!
Hello and welcome!!
This time I'm sharing a fun and colorful birthday card with cute monsters from Your Next Stamp.
First, I stamped all the images and colored them using my colored pencils.
Then, I die cut the circles and ink sponged them using Distress Inks and glued them to the card base and trimmed off the excess.
After that, I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder and then attached it with foam adhesive. Finally, I glued the monsters and added googly eyes to the bottom rigth monster.
I LOVE this card so much, it makes me smile!!
Here's my card...
A close-up of these cute monsters...
I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:
♥ Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #87
♥ Seize the Birthday: Vibrant Colors
Thank you for visiting and have a great day!
• Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80 & 110 lb. / Black Onyx (Gina K. Designs)
• Stamp set: Silly Monsters 2 (Your Next Stamp)
• Ink pads: Memento Tuxedo Black / Distress Ink: Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Abandoned Coral / Versamark Ink
• Embossing Powder : Opaque Bright White (WOW!)
• Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils