Friday, October 7, 2016

Tag You're It #57 Reminder

 
Hello there!!

There's still time to play over at Tag You're It #57, using this awesome Tag for inspiration:



I've created another tag for this challenge, where I'm taking part as a Guest Designer, yay!
This time, I was inspired by the tag shape and coffee theme.

I love creating my own stamped backgrounds so for this tag I had so fun coloring all those cute tiny coffee mugs

Here's my tag...





Be sure to join the fun and share your creations inspired by Richard's Tag at Tag You're It #57.
Thanks so much for having me as a guest. It was so much fun!!

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Raquel

Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Latte (My Favorite Things)
  • Stamps: Fun Stuff (Hero Arts) / Smitty's ABC's (Lawn Fawn)
  • Dies: Tag Collection (Sizzix-Tim Holtz) / Stitched Rounded Rectangle (MFT Die-namics)
  • Ink pads: Tuxedo Black (Memento) / VersaMark (Tsukineko)
  • Markers: CG3, CG4, CR10,CR11, OR1,OR3 (Spectrum Noir) / E97, E99 (Copic)
  • Embossing powder: Opaque Bright White (Wow!)
  • Twine: Mandarin, Peapod (The Twinery)
  • Green eyelet

2 comments:

  1. Raquel, those little coffee mugs are absolutely adorable! What an awesome tag! You've been an outstanding GD for this challenge; thank you for sharing your impressive creativity with us!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raquel another awesome card, those coffee cups are each so perfectly coloured! Loved having you as our GD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!