There's still time to play over at Tag You're It #57, using this awesome Tag for inspiration:
I've created another tag for this challenge, where I'm taking part as a Guest Designer, yay!
This time, I was inspired by the tag shape and coffee theme.
I love creating my own stamped backgrounds so for this tag I had so fun coloring all those cute tiny coffee mugs
Here's my tag...
Be sure to join the fun and share your creations inspired by Richard's Tag at Tag You're It #57.
Thanks so much for having me as a guest. It was so much fun!!
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by today!
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Latte (My Favorite Things)
- Stamps: Fun Stuff (Hero Arts) / Smitty's ABC's (Lawn Fawn)
- Dies: Tag Collection (Sizzix-Tim Holtz) / Stitched Rounded Rectangle (MFT Die-namics)
- Ink pads: Tuxedo Black (Memento) / VersaMark (Tsukineko)
- Markers: CG3, CG4, CR10,CR11, OR1,OR3 (Spectrum Noir) / E97, E99 (Copic)
- Embossing powder: Opaque Bright White (Wow!)
- Twine: Mandarin, Peapod (The Twinery)
- Green eyelet