I'm thrilled and honored to be the Guest Designer for Tag You're It Challenge #57.
For this challenge, the inspiration is an awesome tag created by Richard Breaks.
This is the inspiration tag:
My inspiration from Richard's tag was to make a coffee theme tag using brown tones.
Here's my tag...
I created a gift card holder on the back of my tag...
To make my tag:
1. I die cut a tag from white cardstock. Stamped the polka dots using brown ink.
2. Die cut the mug from patterned cardstock and adhered to a scalloped circle.
3. Die cut The word 'thanks' three times, two from pink cardstock and one from brown cardstock.
4. Heat embossed "A LATTE' and the words 'TO' and 'FROM' using white embossing powder.
For more inspiration from the Design Team head over to Tag You're It Challenge blog, and I hope you'll play along, too! You could be our next Guest Designer!
Thanks so much for having me as a guest, I'm having so much fun!!
Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting!
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Latte, Milk Chocolate, Razzle Berry (My Favorite Things) / Hello Sunshine paper pad (Doodlebug Design)
- Dies: Nested Terrific Tag ( BoBunny) / Warm & Fuzzy, Thanks, Homespun Stitch Lines (MFT Die-namics) / Circle Stackables, Scalloped Circle Stackables (Lawn Fawn) / Tag Collection (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Stamps: Sally's ABCs (Lawn Fawn) / Small Dot (Rubbernecker)
- Ink pads: Tree Branch (Archivak Ink-Ranger) / VersaMark (Tsukineko)
- Embossing powder: Opaque Bright White (Wow!)
- Hemp cord: pink, brown (Hemptique)
- Brass eyelet (We R Memory Keepers)