Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Christmas Flowers

Hello and welcome!!

I've made a Christmas card using stamps from a new stamp company called Evermore DiCor, their stamps are high quality photopolymer and the best part … the sentiments are in Spanish. So this year I'll send Christmas cards to my loved ones in Spanish, yay!!

First, I white heat embossed the 'Feliz Navidad' sentiment and Christmas flowers. Then, I colored them with my colored pencils. I love how this card turned out … simple and beautiful!

Here's my card...



I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:

Merry Little Christmas Challenge #3: October Anything Christmas Goes

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge: October Anything Christmas Goes


Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Raquel

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Turquoise Sea (Gina K. Designs)
Stamp Sets: Christmas Flower, My Greatest Gift (EvermoreDiCor)
Ink Pads: VersaMark
Embossing Powder: Wow! Opaque Bright White
Faber-Castell Polychromos colored pencils.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at the CASS challenge this month. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!