Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Trick or Treat

Hello and welcome!!

To celebrate Halloween I've made a card with purple clouds and cute bats.

I created my own mask die cutting a circle from regular copy paper and then attached it to the card base using low tack tape. I stenciled the clouds using purple Distress Ink.

Then stamped the bats and glued googly eyes for a fun look.

Here's my card...

 

I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Halloween / Spooky

Animal Friends Challenge: Autumn / Halloween


Thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs,
Raquel

Supplies used:
♥ Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 110 lb.
♥ Stamp set: Halloween (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
♥ Ink Pad: Seedless Preserves (Distress Ink) / Jet Black (Archival Ink) / Cheese Puff (Ranger Dye Ink)
♥ Googly eyes

3 comments:

  1. Super gemacht.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte ist wunderschön
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card,love the goodly eyes on the bats, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'd love to read your comments!