I just added to my stamp collection the Beautiful Blooms stamp set from My Favorite Things. It was on my wish list for a looong time, and since it was on sale... I couldn't resist!! :)
When I saw the inspiration tag made by Melissa Bickford for Tag You're It #55 I knew right away I had to use my Beautiful Blooms, yay!!
My tag was inspired by the floral theme, the bold die cut sentiment and the polka dots from Melissa's Tag.
Here's the inspiration tag:
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Black Textured Cardstock (The Ppaer Studio) / Hello Sunshine paper pad (Doodlebug Design)
- Stamps: Beautiful Blooms (My Favorite Things)
- Dies: Nested Terrific Tags (BoBunny) / Painted Hello (Simon Says Stamp)
- Ink pads: Rose Bud, Dandelion, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves (Memento) / Leaf Green (Ranger Archival Ink)
- Twine: Pink Sorbet (The Twinery)
- Green eyelet
Have a great day and thank you so much for visiting!