I colored the images using Spectrum Noir colored pencils, 001 (white) and 015 (yellow). I really like the effect of colored pencils on kraft cardstock.
Here's my card...
If you want to see another card I made using Spectrum Noir markers on Kraft click here!
Hope you can play along with the challenge!
- Cardstock: Desert Storm & Solar White (Neenah)
- Stamp sets: Bee Sentiments (Elizabeth Craft Designs) / Greetings SC0586 (Hampton Art)
- Die (inside): Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
- Colored pencils: 001 & 015 (Spectrum Noir)
- Ink pad: Jet Black (Ranger Archival Ink)
- Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)
- Clear rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!