First, I stamped the cute image and colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers.
Then, I used distress ink and a sponge dauber to create the sky.
I die cut the image panel using a stitched rectangle die and attached it to a burlap paper panel. Then adhered it to my card base.
I'm sharing this card at Lili of the Valley September Challenge, the theme for this month is: Animals
Here's my card...
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Burlap Paper (DCWV)
- Die: Stitched Rounded Rectangles (My Favorite Things)
- Stamps: Spring Bunny with Daffs (Lili of the Valley) / Sticky Note (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink pads: Rich Cocoa (Memento) / Jet Black (Ranger Archival Ink) / Mermaid Lagoon (Distress Ink)
- Markers: CT1, CT4, GB5 (Spectrum Noir) / E00, E11, E50, E53, E55, E57 (Copic) / New Sprout (Memento Dual Marker)
Have a great day and thank you so much for visiting!