Today I'm sharing a cute tag that I made to play along with Tag You're It #56.
The inspiration tag for this challenge features gradient colors, gold, and a big bold sentiment. So I was inspired by those elements to create my tag.
For my tag... I stamped three chevron using three different tones of teal to give the gradient look.
I heat gold embossed the sentiment and then stamped three cute hearts using the same teal ink colors.
Here's my tag...
This is the inspiration tag:
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
- Cardstock: Solar White (Neenah) / Teal glitter cardstock (DCWV)
- Dies: Tag Collection (Sizzix-Tim Holtz)
- Stamps: Big, Bold & Party (Winnie & Walter) / Horizontal Chevrons (Rubbernecker) / Birthday Wishes & Balloons (My Favorite Things)
- Ink pads: Teal Zeal (Memento) / Emerald Isle (Dye Ink -Ranger) / Garden Patina (Archival Ink-Ranger) / VersaMark (Tsukineko)
- Embossing powder: Princess Gold ( Ranger)
- Twine: Caribbean (The Twinery)